Once home to industrial giant Clark Equipment, this behemoth of a building is now
an industrial village with 18 companies sharing space under its 17 acre roof.
• 8”–10” reinforced concrete floors,
• 40’ X 60’ column spacing & 16’ clear span
• 14 inside docks, 3 drive in doors: 10’ X 14’ & 16’ X 14’
• 4800 volt electrical service. 480V/3-phase Buss bars to 1000 amp service
• 1310 building has a 21’ high bay with a 10 ton crane
• Offices throughout
• New LED lighting with motion sensors
• Private wells + water tower feeding fire protection sprinkler system
• Overhead natural gas and compressed air lines.
• High-speed internet access
• Monitored electronic security
• On-site maintenance team
• Outside fenced storage
• Free parking for 300
Establish your global manufacturing foot print with us in this building designed by an internationally recognized industrial architect, Albert Kahn.
We offer affordable offices, warehouse and work spaces in our clean, heated building for clients just like you.
60,000 SF of 1st & 2nd floor finished, open, clean space with 10’ ceilings for office, assembly or training, and it’s next to a professional kitchen.
Domestic and international tenants lease warehouse and manufacturing space in
40 by 60 foot bays.
The 14 docks and 3 drive-in doors provide ample access to bright spaces lit with new LED lights with motion sensors. .
Located 35 miles south of Lansing, 30 miles west of Ann Arbor, 70 miles west of Detroit’s Sea & Air Port of Entry & 35 miles east of Battle Creek’s Air Port of Entry.
Airmaster Fan, the oldest fan company in America, still builds industrial ventilation products in the 1300 Falahee Road building.