Once home to industrial giant Clark Equipment, this behemoth of a building is now
an industrial village with 18 companies sharing space under its 17 acre roof.
• 8”–10” reinforced concrete floors,
• 40’ X 60’ column spacing & 16’ clear span
• 14 inside docks, 3 drive-in doors: 10’ X 14’ & 16’ X 14’
• 4800 volt electrical service. 480V/3-phase Buss bars to 1000 amp service
• 1310 building has a 21’ high bay with a 10 ton crane
• Offices and restrooms throughout
• New LED lighting with motion sensors
• Private wells + water tower feeding fire protection sprinkler system
• Overhead natural gas and compressed air lines.
• High-speed internet access
• Monitored electronic security
• On-site maintenance team
• Outside fenced storage
• Free parking for 300
Establish your global manufacturing foot print with an office adjacent to your warehouse or manufacturing space in this solid building designed by internationally recognized industrial architect, Albert Kahn.
We offer affordable dry space in our brightly lite, heated, and well maintained building. Surrounded by lawn mowed by our on-site maintenance team, we provide plenty of free paved parking.
60,000 SF of 1st & 2nd floor finished, open, clean space with 10’-12' ceilings, terrazzo floors, tile walls, and metal ceiling. A place for assembly, training or who knows what? One space adjoins a professional kitchen.
Come. Take a look.
Domestic and international tenants lease warehouse and manufacturing space in
40 by 60 foot bays with 16' clear span.
The 14 docks and 3 drive-in doors provide ample access to bright spaces. The building is lite with new LED lights fitted with motion sensors to turn off when you don't need them.. .
Located 35 miles south of Lansing, 30 miles west of Ann Arbor, 70 miles west of Detroit’s Sea & Air Port of Entry & 35 miles east of Battle Creek’s Air Port of Entry.
Airmaster Fan, the oldest fan company in America, still builds industrial ventilation products in our 1300 Falahee Road building.